Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Come play!

I found this at a fun blog, http://redcurlz.blogspot.com/2009/12/please-play-with-me.html. Hers has cute pictures that tie in with each question, but I don't know how to do that. I'm impressed I figured out how to link to her blog. At least I think I did... (Correction: I totally did not. So I just copied and pasted it. Soooo high tech.) She is my new favorite blogger, and she has such a cute little coppertop of her own. So play along! It's fun!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper! Sometimes a wrapped present in a gift bag! Cuz I'm crazy like that!

2. Real tree or Artificial?
Artificial this year. We couldn't handle the mess, especially with a curious toddler.

3. When do you put up the tree?
Anytime before Christmas, according to my husband. Wrong, says I, in a hysterical and screeching voice. So I do it my own self in the middle of the night all huffy-like.

4. When do you take the tree down?
Since "we" got it up late, I'm thinking February.

5. Do you like eggnog?
NO! It's probably the one Christmas treat I do NOT like!

6. Favorite (or most memorable) gift received as a child?
I can't think of one... I'm going to rack my brain and come back to this one!

7. Hardest person to buy for?
My mom

8. Easiest person to buy for?
The hubs. The babe.

9. Do you have a nativity scene?
Yes, and I lurve it.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
I'm a total slacker in that aspect of my life. Kind of like the blogging aspect of my life. Hmmm. I did cards before I got married and had a kiddo. Does that count?

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
Can't think of a thing!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Love Actually. Prancer. It's a Wonderful Life.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Usually early, but we didn't do much this year, so about a week ago. If you're an adult on my list, you're getting a well in Africa! Yay!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
Who hasn't??

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Everything. Apparently this doesn't just apply at Christmas.

I just realized there is no #16.

17. Favorite Christmas song?
Carol of the Bells

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
We've traveled the past couple of years.

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
YES!!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
Usually an angel that my husband hates. She was too heavy for our new fake tree so nothing this year.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
One on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas! Although I've already given Red his. I couldn't wait. He won't remember anyway. We'll be in Dallas and I couldn't take a ball pit with me. Which excuse works the best?

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Rude people. Bad drivers. The fact that we don't realize how fortunate we are and get so caught up in buying crap we forget what it's really about. Rude people.

23. Favorite Christmas themes or colors?
I've never thought about it... I'll work on this for next year...

24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner?
Insert fat joke here.

25. What do you want to do for Christmas this year?
Totally obliterate my husband and in-laws at at "May I?" Rest. Snuggle my boy.

1 comment:

  1. I can't stand Egg Nog either... I get grossed out watching other people drink it even!

    ReplyDelete